Join the Bach
Membership donations provide essential financial support and help keep the music coming. Thank you for partnering with the Bach to preserve live Jazz as an art form!
Bach memberships have a fixed annual term from August 1 through July 31. New memberships purchased during June and July begin immediately and expire July 31 of the following year.
Until we return to full operations, these policies supersede many of the membership benefits described below.
- Live Stream passes – Membership benefit of 1-2 complimentary live stream passes now included for performances through December, 2021. Passes will be discounted to $0 when proper credentials are provided during the online purchase process. Concierge ticketing services for live stream passes will be offered to Jazz Masters and Jazz Devotees.
- In-person ticketing – Offered only to Bach members during Summer, 2021. Attendance limited to 50% of capacity and all attendees must be fully vaccinated. Every membership level will be ticketed via Concierge form; Profile forms not required. Advance purchase only via Concierge form, no online ticketing, and no sales at the door. Add email@example.com to your address book and watch for Concierge invitations on: June 18, July 2, and July 16 for the concert 9 days later. Don’t see your invitation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a re-send.
- Guest ticket availability – Guest tickets will be available on a space available basis. Annual guest ticket limits will be suspended during this transition period of partial operations. Once full operations resume, annual guest ticket limits will be reinstated, with pro-rated limits for the remainder of the year.
- No exchanges – Until further notice, member exchanges are suspended. All ticket requests may be modified until Friday noon, just 2 days prior to the concert and closely aligned with the usual 48 hour exchange deadline.
As always, email us at email@example.com for ticketing help.
All Memberships include:
Early Access ticketing privileges
- During Early Access, members may purchase 2 member tickets per concert
- During Early Access, members may also purchase 2 guest tickets per concert (see limits below)*
- Unlimited purchases during All Access, after Early Access
Ticketing operation fee waiver
- Redeem benefits during online purchase
- No refunds of ticketing operation fees if benefits are not redeemed during purchase
- Maximum 4 tickets per concert
Exchange privileges with minimum 48-hour notice (see limits below)
Invitations to members-only events
Tax deduction; please consult your tax advisor
- Early Access purchase limit: 24 guest tickets annually*
- Ticket exchanges with minimum 48-hour notice
- Best available seating at all Bach events
- Reserved VIP parking
- Concierge ticketing services and seat selection; current Profile required.
- Renewals only
- Early Access purchase limit: 16 guest tickets annually*
- Ticket exchanges with minimum 48-hour notice (limit 4 concerts annually)
- Concierge ticketing services and seat selection OR online ticketing
- Concierge ticketing: For best seating, meet Early Access Concierge ticketing deadlines; current Profile required.
- Online ticketing: Same timing and seating area as Jazz Fans during Early Access
- Early Access purchase limit: 8 guest tickets annually*
- Ticket exchanges with minimum 48-hour notice (limit 2 concerts annually)
- Online ticketing
* Management reserves the right to limit ticket purchases for specific concerts. We also reserve the right to refund excess guest tickets purchased during Early Access. All membership donations are final, no refunds or adjustments.
Support the Bach at a different level, without joining as a member!