- Until the Bach returns to full operations at the end of the Pandemic, our COVID-19 waiver applies to all attendees regardless of how their ticket was obtained.
- This liability waiver releases the Bach from any damages caused if COVID-19 is contracted from any Bach event.
- Read the full document here.
Ticketing – Online ticketing, door sales, and refunds temporarily suspended
- Purchase advance tickets from our website by midnight prior to performance.
- Same day tickets, when offered, would be purchased at the door. Unless otherwise posted, doors open 1 hour prior to the concert; first come, first served. Check website for availability updates.
- Ticket purchases are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- Refunds are offered for cancelled events, less a $5 per ticket processing fee.
Membership – Same day tickets, membership exchanges, guest ticket limits temporarily suspended, see Membership page for details
- Membership purchases are considered donations. All donations are final, no refunds or adjustments.
- Members may waive ticketing operation fees for up to 4 tickets per concert during advance purchase, no refunds or adjustments after purchase. No discount on same day tickets.
- Membership exchanges require 48 hour notice, limits apply.
- Annual limits apply to guest ticket purchases during Early Access. Excess purchases are subject to cancellation.
- Subscribe for Bach emails to receive Early Access notifications and other member communications.
- Ticket donations require a minimum 24 hour notice, greater notice is very much appreciated. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to donate your tickets.
- All donations are final, no refunds or adjustments.
- Sponsorship donations are final, no refunds or adjustments
- In the event of a cancellation, sponsorship may be transferred to a future concert.
- No photography or videography permitted during the performance.
- With permission, artists may allow pictures during intermission or after the concert.
- Cell phones must be powered off or silenced during the performance.
- As noted above, no photography or videography permitted during the performance.
- Children are welcome.
- Except for infants in arms, children must have a ticket and student pricing is available.
- All children must sit quietly. Suitable break locations are available, if needed.
- Refer to FAQ prior to purchase for more details and recommended seating locations. (insert a live link to FAQ children’s section)
- The concert venue is on the 2nd level; all attendees must navigate a flight of stairs.
- Attendees may be assisted or carried by others in their party.
- Accessible seating locations are designated near the entrances/exits. Email email@example.com to inquire about availability prior to online purchase.
- Note that all restrooms are on the 1st level.