COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- For our COVID-19 Safety Protocols read this here.
- Our COVID-19 waiver is in effect until further notice and applies to all attendees, regardless of how their ticket was obtained.
- This liability waiver releases the Bach from any damages caused if COVID-19 is contracted from any Bach event.
- Read about our COVID-19 Safety Protocols including the COVID-19 waiver here.
- Purchase advance tickets from our website by midnight prior to the performance.
- Ticket purchases are final, no refunds, including if you or one of your guests has COVID-19.
- Tickets to rescheduled events will be honored on the new date.
- In the rare event that we are able to offer refunds for a cancelled event, the ticket price will be refunded in the original form of payment, less $5 per ticket to cover administrative costs and any ticket fees originally charged will not be refunded.
In the rare event that we are able to offer refunds for a cancelled event, a $5 per ticket processing fee will be retained to help offset incurred costs.
- Membership purchases are considered donations. All donations are final, no refunds or adjustments.
- Members may waive ticketing operation fees for up to 4 tickets per concert during advance purchase, no refunds or adjustments after purchase.
- Membership exchanges require 48 hour notice, limits apply.
- Annual limits apply to guest ticket purchases during Early Access. Excess purchases are subject to cancellation.
- Subscribe to Bach emails to receive Early Access notifications and other member communications. Whitelist or add email@example.com to your contacts to avoid important email messages going to spam/junk folder.
- Ticket donations may be initiated up until concert time; greater notice is very much appreciated. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to donate your tickets.
- All donations are final, no refunds or adjustments.
- Sponsorship donations are final, no refunds or adjustments
- In the event of a cancellation, sponsorship may be transferred to a future concert.
- No photography or videography permitted during the performance.
- With permission, artists may allow pictures during intermission or after the concert.
- Cell phones must be powered off or silenced during the performance.
- As noted above, no photography or videography permitted during the performance.
- Children are welcome.
- Except for infants in arms, children must have a ticket and student pricing is available.
- All children must sit quietly. Suitable break locations are available, if needed.
- Refer to FAQ prior to purchase for more details and recommended seating locations.
- The concert venue is on the 2nd level; all attendees must navigate a flight of stairs.
- Attendees may be assisted or carried by others in their party.
- Accessible seating locations are designated near the entrances/exits. Email email@example.com to inquire about availability prior to online purchase.
- Note that all restrooms are on the 1st level.