John Daversa Small Band last performed at the Bach on March 3, 2013.
- John Daversa - Trumpet, Flugelhorn, EVI http://www.johndaversa.com
- Robby Marshall -Tenor Saxophone http://robbymarshall.com
- Katisse Buckingham - Alto Saxophone, Flute, Vocals http://www.katisse.com
- Tommy King - Keyboards http://www.yamaha.com/artists/tommyking.html
- Jerry Watts - Bass http://www.jerrywatts.com
- Gene Coye - Drums http://us.myspace.com/genecoyedrums
LA Trumpeter, John Daversa is a versatile and internationally respected performer (Trumpet/EVI), composer, arranger, producer, bandleader, educator, and BFM Jazz recording artist. He has performed on The Today Show, Late Nite with David Letterman, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and festivals around the world. He added his distinctive musical perspective working with artists such as Fiona Apple, Michael Bublé, Dori Caymmi, Sheryl Crow, Bob Mintzer Big Band, and The Yellowjackets. He is a winner of many prestigious awards and was a finalist in the Thelonious Monk International Jazz Competition. His Progressive Big Band, is one of the leading forces of modern jazz in L.A. today and won Best in Show in The Global Music Awards. Daversa is currently a full-time faculty member at California State University, Northridge, where he teaches Jazz Studies and Media Composition.
Contact: 650 726-4143 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society