Denise Donatelli & Geoffrey Keezer Quartet last performed at the Bach on April 21, 2013 .
- Denise Donatelli vocals http://www.denisedonatelli.com/
- Geoffrey Keezer - piano www.geoffreykeezer.com
- Essiet Essiet - bass (credits: Art Blakey, Freddie Hubbard, Cedar Walton, Benny Golson)
- Sylvia Cuenca - drums/percussion http://www.sylviacuenca.com/
- Peter Sprague - guitar www.petersprague.com/
LA based Denise Donatelli has become one of today’s premiere jazz vocalists. She just received her second consecutive 2012 GRAMMY® nomination for Soul Shadows (Savant Records), aarrangements and music direction courtesy of the excellent pianist Geoff Keezer. Possessing a voice of exceptional nuance, agility and unerring pitch, Denise is able to imbue whatever she chooses to sing with her special warmth, wit and insight. Keezer clearly knows Donatelli's voice well, giving her enough instrumental support, but leaving her ample space to ply her craft. Their previous collaboration on When Lights are Low received two Grammy nominations in 2011, one for Best Jazz Vocal Album and another for Best Arrangement Accompanying a Vocalist. Guitarist Peter Sprague, "is an integral part of my recordings, including the last two Grammy nominated albums." Credits for Essiet and Cuenca are at the top.
Contact: 650 726-4143 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society